JAVA VM 1.3.1 error nessage

Ray Lacgalvs yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 13 10:15:01 2003

Hello all,
am running 750 iBook with ydl 2.3(cd set)
No matter how I try am not able to view complete web pages in any browser=
 -=20
links & buttons missing. Am getting error:

"unable to load JSSE SSL stream handler, https support not available." wh=
en I=20
go to the java test page.

Have installed The Blackdown Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition, v1.3.1-02a=
 FCS
in my /usr/local directory & think I followed the instructions faithfully=
=2E
When I try to access my brokers` site via Mozilla, with live data & chart=
ing,=20
get error:

"This page contains information of a type (application/x -java -vm) that =
can=20
only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-ins."

Have enabled plug-ins everywhere & briefly checked the SSL settings in pr=
efs.
Do  the necessary plug-ins come with the downloaded file, or have I messe=
d up=20
the install?

Any advice much appreciated.  =20
--=20