Trouble with sound on kernel roll

Jon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 21 19:00:00 2003

Greetings.
I'm trying to roll my own kernel with the 2.4.19 source tree (YDL 2.3), but
am having compile problems with the sound portion of the roll. I'm on a
StarMax 5500 clone, and using "make xconfig", I am only selecting the
PowerMac sound sources (Sound Card Support and Mac DMA Support, both
installed in the kernal, and have also tried the latter as a module). The
error is about unresolved symbols in the object files (attempting to
compile again now, and will post another message with the error message).
Any ideas/similar problems? Any help is appreciated :-)

-Jon