Installing on Xserve

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 26 23:07:01 2003

Dan,

> The current installation routine doesn't give us much flexibility to
> offer this out of box.  This  is one of the reasons our next release
> will feature a different installer offering ext3 right from install.

That's great news.  (Wish I could make use of it right now. :-)

Do you have any idea as to why ReiserFS is giving me a headache?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.