(long) Gnome 2 (was YDL 2.3 Custom Install isn't custom)

Jay Contonio yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 06:55:00 2003

I just don't like the feel of KDE.  I guess it's not horrible, but for
me it's not the desktop.  I like how gnome is and have never had to
install it myself.  Whatever distro I was installing gave me an option
on the PC and that's what I chose.  I have been trying to get Ximian on
my machines and I guess now I can....which is great.