(long) Gnome 2 (was YDL 2.3 Custom Install isn't custom)

The Doctor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 10:52:01 2003

I'm running Gnome 2.1.91 just fine and work on helping it work smoothly on the LinuxPPC platform.  Not sure why people say it's hard.  Run gargnome and correct any compile issues (most likely gst-plugins.)