iBook DVD

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 1 01:01:01 2003

Just following up the previous message, I looked up the Hayes commands
and did a bit more tinkering.

If I issue an 'ATI4' command in Minicom the modem responds with 'Apple
Internal Modem', so I guess it really is talking to a modem.
Interesting. I'll have to try dialling out next time I have a phone
line handy.

I wonder if this model has a software modem in it. I'm pretty sure
current model Apple latops have soft modems.

Greg