airport tx errors

George H. Yeager yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 9 11:28:01 2003

Greg Hamilton wrote:
> This probably isn't going to be much help, but here goes.
>
> The YDL3.0 installer detected the Airport card and configured it as
> eth1. I assigned it a static IP address for our office network and it
> generated the followin:

Greg:

Thanks!  You were correct, it did not help.  It's fairly clear that this
machine is unsupported.  Works fine under OS X.  We also tried OpenBSD,
and it would not work either.  There is something different in the box
(very Apple-like).  I'll just have to do without wireless in the Linux
mode until someone figures out what the issue is.

George