ydl3, g3 powerbook, yum, kpackage, catch-22. 2nd stab

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 9 14:56:01 2003

--part1_35.3aa582f6.2c3ddb38_boundary

Aaahhh......now we're getting somewhere. Thanks, matthias.

Except now, I don't how to make an apt-enabled disc. From a windows machine.
The install discs (from the download site) come back as being non-apt-enabled.

So, I can see what I have installed, but still can't add anything.

gettin' closer!

--part1_35.3aa582f6.2c3ddb38_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Aaahhh......now we're getting somewhere. Thanks, matth=
ias.<BR>
<BR>
Except now, I don't how to make an apt-enabled disc. From a windows machine.=
 The install discs (from the download site) come back as being non-apt-enabl=
ed.<BR>
<BR>
So, I can see what I have installed, but still can't add anything.<BR>
<BR>
gettin' closer!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_35.3aa582f6.2c3ddb38_boundary--