YDL 3.0 install and Epson C40UX printer

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 14:42:01 2003

mamonbbux a écrit :
> The README of the tar.gz is long enough to make me lost. I am.

and I'm a little bit more, after all my tries. Once I've managed to get
a complete colored test-page but nothing wanted to be printed from
kwrite or mozilla or etc.
I changed several config-things,
after that went a all-black page (asked from kwrite)
and so on...

at this time I don't know what it works and what does not (yet)

I've enough for to-night, but on to-morrow I'll de-targzouille an
highter version of gimp-print and make the ./configure after reading ALL
the readme

it's great when it doesn't work (yet), you feel authorize to test this
and that...
- "couldn't be not-working more, anyway !"

--
~~~~
<:o)

PS1: FREE MUMIA AND LEONARD !