I can't install YDL

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 16:09:01 2003

Hi,
Did you checksum your disks?  Adler32 is a checksum algorithm, if it
doesn't match the data it's checking you get a fault.  I would
venture to guess that since you were unable to load your YDL on any
of your computers that your CD's are bad.

---quoted material---
I can't install YDL 3.0 or Mandrake Linux 9.1 PPC on my Macs (iBook,
Cube, Dual PowerMac G4).
I can't install directly form CD so I try install via Apple Open
Firmware.
I start Apple Open Firmware, type "boot cd:\\yaboot" or "boot
cd:2,\\yaboot" but installation process end with this message :
load-site=0 addler32=1
LOAD-SIZE too small
What's wrong ?
How can I install YDL 3.0 on my Macs ?