YDL 3.0 install and Epson C40UX printer

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 28 19:00:01 2003

Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au a écrit :
> Can you print a text file from the shell?  If you
> have not tried then try a command such as `lp -dprinterqueue filename'

first time to-night that I try lp.. lp -d epson, lp -dlp0, lpr -P epson,
etc., all that giving me lines and lines and lines, pages and pages and
pages... in the shell, not out of the printer!

but guess what ! testing for testing I decided (after lp-noting) "why
not re-try to print a simple document from the simple and loved kedit".
So I decided so I did.
maybe it's because I just asked very very doucement kedit, this one told
at once the printer what to do, and quick pliz!
how nice she is dear kedit, isn't she ?;?

believe me, I don't understand not at all,not at all! what did turn my
Epson good-mood-under-the-moon.

Or it's my cat playing with blanblou (alias B&W) when I'm out of here,
or it's blanblou putting my leg !

could be these two animals, as well. mouaismouais.

bon allez, bonne nuit !o)

--
~~~~
<:o)