YDL 3.0 install and Epson C40UX printer

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 29 01:46:00 2003

Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au a écrit :
> What is your queue name.  Try a command such as `lpstat -a'

[root@bbux root]# lpstat -a
Read_file_list: cannot stat required or included file
'/usr/local/etc/lpd.conf' - Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type

héhé !
I remember now... i've deleted this by hand. this and a number of that!

>>Epson good-mood-under-the-moon.
> I can only think that it is the queue name?

no, I named my printer "epson". I'm very simplissime, you know !

well, as it worked to-night with kedit, I've a look at the kedit
print'config... and I can see that:
- comment = epson stylus c60, cups+gimp-print v4.2.5 (what's this v.4?)
- option system = filter enscript... [not availaible !]--> in red

I'd better re-install some lp, lpr and co properly, I think.

--
~~~~
<:o)

PS1: FREE MUMIA AND LEONARD !