eclipse build instructions?

Michael Welles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 30 17:55:10 2003

I've seen some discussion on this list about building eclipse for PPC
linux.   I even found a link to a compiled binary.

Unfortunatly, it doesn't work with either blackdown jdk 1.3.1 or the IBM
jdk 1.4.1.

There was also a thread that there was a .txt with build instructions
available.   I haven't been able to find it -- there's so many mirrors
of the eclipse site, that any eclipe related googling  tends to SPAM the
results.

I'll be happy to host the binary if I can just get the thing to build.
 Can anyone who has gotten it to build give me some pointers?

I'm flailing away, but not having much luck.