Customizing YDL

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 31 19:52:01 2003

Of course, that wouldn't work here because the accounts already exist.
My mind is clearly out to lunch. Please disregard any and all further
posts I make to this mailing list. I've gotta stop sniffing this Ajax.

And also have a look in /etc/gconf. Seems to contain defaults for lots
of Gnome stuff.

eg.
/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/schemas/apps/panel/default_profiles

Greg