Trying to http://localhost on YDL 3.0.

Neben Kabon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 2 12:19:01 2003

Ben,

I gave it a rest for a couple of days and I am back to trying to get my
Apache web server running.  I am now not certain that it is running when
I try to start it.  Trying to use the "Service Confirguration" gui it
tells me httpd has started but I cannot connect.

I have also tried

# /usr/sbin/httpd -k start

But I cannot see anything telling me it is running.

Following your questions below:

# /usr/sbin/apachectl start
# /usr/sbin/apachectl status

Memory leak by 162 bytes

List of blocks: 0x100dca00:128 @ dns.c:308, 0x100dc698:34 @ dns.c:303

Forcing core dump

# /usr/sbin/apachectl configtest
Syntax OK

Tony K.

***************************************

I'm not sure, but I think this has to do with IPv6 (something totally
unrelated.)

Since there isn't anything in the error log, what happens when you type
this (again as root)

/ust/sbin/apachectl start

Also, what is the output from:

/ust/sbin/apachectl status