Trying to http://localhost on YDL 3.0.

Miguel Garcia yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 2 12:38:05 2003

whenever i start httpd, I just type httpd -k start.  to make sure it is
running, from the command line, ps -ax... this should tell you if there
is an active PID which I believe would mean it is running (I'm still
kind of new to linux if I'm wrong please correct me...).  Also,
http://localhost.localdomain/ should bring up the apache test page.  If
it doesn't, re-install/compile apache.