Trying to http://localhost on YDL 3.0.

Neben Kabon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 10:15:01 2003

Suspecting that something might have been wrong in the installations so
far, I have tried a couple of other installations to see if this would
make a difference.  I tried a full installation with no firewall, but
that did not help.

However, this morning I tried a "workstation" installation and added web
server, ftp server and sql server (and no firewall) and now I can get
httpd running O.K.

Something else that was installed in the full installation was
apparently interfering with httpd running.

Tony