PHP and MySQL in YDL 3.0

Leaman Crews yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 20:38:02 2003

Yes, I forgot to mention, I didn't install php per se, I'm just running
of a fresh install of YDL 3.0.

The php info script returns that mysql support has been compiled,
specifically:
	--with-mysql=shared,/usr

Does anybody know if this is an incorrect configuration for Yellow Dog?
Should I download the source and recompile?

Thanks again,

Leaman