PowerComputing Clone with CD-ROM issues on YDL Install

Matthew Ryder yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 21 09:58:01 2003

I'm in exactly the same boat as Seth...

I've got a PowerCenter Pro 180. The original Teac CD-ROM needs FWB CD
Toolkit Control Panel for the Mac OS to see it, and the YDL Anaconda
installation fails when trying to find the installer CD once it begins its
boot process.

I've tried looking for links to Mac Bootable CD choices (Other World
Computing has an HP SCSI drive that they say is Mac Bootable) but am trying
to make absolutely sure this is the problem.

I thought I'd be the only one with this problem... Trying to revive a 1997
vintage machine is 2003!

I may pick up one of these new CD-ROMs and give it a go...