Re: PowerComputing Clone with CD-ROM issues on YD L Install

Bondtrails yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 21 20:40:01 2003

Hey there Matthew, I may have a solution for you. I've got an OEM
Panasonic CD SCSI Drive and it has the Apple rom built in so it is
bootable and requires no drivers. Mac OS 8.x, 9.x, X, and YDL have no
problems recognizing this drive. I upgraded to a Yamaha CD-R/W and now
I don't need this Panasonic.

Its yours if you'll pay for the delivery. Email me privately.

--Bondster!!