[HELP] YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX!

Mark Srebnik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 28 16:59:01 2003

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, this is very odd!!

To clarify:

A. I can boot OK into YDL3

B. I can boot into my OS9 Partition, BUT I can't do anything except move the cursor around on my screen.

C. I can boot using my TechTool 3.07 CD-ROM, BUT same thing as in item B above.

D. When in OS9 I can see my two hard drive icons on the desktop (one for each partition).

E. If I boot up holding down the option key, I see one hard drive icon with OSX in it and one icon with the OS9 icon in it.

HTH,

Mark