ydl 3.0 on ibook 800

Shaofeng Yang yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 3 15:07:00 2003

Hello,

I installed ydl3.0 on my ibook 800 with airport card. But I got
following issues:

1: the network  configuration (redhat-config-network) crashes  every
time  when I open it, even after I reinstalled the system and tried
both gnome and kde.

2: The java jsdk1.3.1 from blackdown is not working.  I get illegal
instruction when  I run it.

3: I could not figure out my airport card working with my airport
extreme base station. even I followed the ydl online documentation.

I hope somebody can help me out.

btw, I started to use ydl linux since ydl 2.2.  I think ydl is too
buggy compared to Redhat.  Whey can't we get some beta releases before
an official final version.

Thanks a lot

Shaofeng