importing fonts

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 18:38:01 2003

Is it easier to import Windows TTF's instead?  I can not find the fonts
installer in KDE on YDL.  I know I've used it on Red Hat & Mandrake on
x86 and it works great.  Haven't found it yet in YDL.  The selection of
fonts available right now is pretty paltry and I know I'll run into
compatibility problems down the road unless I PDF all my documents.