ok this may be a stupid question, but...

Rickard E yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 10 00:39:01 2003

Geno Endicott wrote:

>I have a Wallstreet powerbook and want to install YDL as the only system. But
>it seems from the install pdf. I have to install OS 9. Is this true?
>
>geno.
>
>http://www.barbaloot.com
>AIM: BARBALUT

I don't really know if I use a similar machine - mine is a G3 400 MHz
powerbook with a "bronze" coloured keyboard. I can positively say, that
there is NO Mac O/S on this machine. There is a small (HFS or whatever)
partition for bootup purposes, but this was created as a part of the
YDL2.3 installation. At no time was a Mac OS disk involved here and the
machine boots and runs very nicely indeed with only YDL.
Cheers
/RID