Beige G3 + Radeon 7000 PCI + YDL 3.0

Thomas Kuehner yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 22 05:33:01 2003

Hi Robert

I had a similar experience. I connected two screens to my beige G4 500
upgraded Mac equipped with an ATI Radeon PCI ga.

It started booting on the Radeon, then switched to the internal video while
running in console mode, then switched back to the Radeon when starting X
(as configured in the install).

I already made a posting about this issue in this list and asked how to
force the kernel to use the Radeon only but there was no reply about it 'til
now.

Thomas

Thomas Kuehner

<macgix@macgix-services.com>