Enlightenment 16.5

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 22 18:53:01 2003

--=-V+cvBLCegR1jnBo/Xm61

Anybody able to relatively easily get Enlightenment running stable in
YDL 3.0, if so, where might I find the rpm's and dependencies.  The WM's
website only has a link to the unstable 17.0 for PPC.  I'm happy with
KDE, but always had fun with "E."

BTW, I did find the RPM for 16.4 on the YDL 2.3 ftp server, but couldn't
find the dependencies and was hoping to get the most current, stable
version.

Thanks for any tips.

Sean M. Kelly
=========================
SMKSensei@Mac.com
"A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux."
Harrisburg, PA

--=-V+cvBLCegR1jnBo/Xm61

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Anybody able to relatively easily get Enlightenment running stable in YDL 3.0, if so, where might I find the rpm's and dependencies.&nbsp; The WM's website only has a link to the unstable 17.0 for PPC.&nbsp; I'm happy with KDE, but always had fun with &quot;E.&quot;<BR>
<BR>
BTW, I did find the RPM for 16.4 on the YDL 2.3 ftp server, but couldn't find the dependencies and was hoping to get the most current, stable version.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for any tips.<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
Sean M. Kelly<BR>
<A HREF="mailto:SMKSensei@Mac.com">SMKSensei@Mac.com</A><BR>
&quot;A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux.&quot;<BR>
Harrisburg, PA
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>