Lost YDL boot

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Nov 20 19:51:02 2003

Thanks so much for reply, Greg. I will give this a try--it looks like it
could work.

    "Then, the all important step that you may perhaps have forgotten,
run /usr/sbin/ybin."

I did run ybin after reconfig'g /etc/yaboot, though it didn't seem to
have much effect. I just issued it as a command:  ybin    --not as
/usr/sbin/ybin
Think that might have been a problem?

--HU