openssh 3.7.1p1 needs a patch to compile against openssl-0.9. 7a

Jorge Mauricio Hernandez Torres yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 1 12:36:01 2003

> Thanks.  Any pointers on how I learn about the RPM thing?  I'm old
> school I guess.  I only did the compile and install so I could tell it
> where to install.  YellowDog's default MySQL install is kind of strange
> on where it puts things....

May be: yum list <- this retrieve all the packages
yum install package-you-need   <- its the idea.

Hope this help.
and build from sources it's not so difficult, just have to read some
instructions

--
Jorge Mauricio Hernandez Torres <jmauricio@unixmexico.org>
PGP key 1024D/DDF2CC4C 2003-08-22