How to uninstall portions of YDL?

Scott Strungis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 9 16:10:01 2003

Hi listers,

I have found after three month of heavy use with YDL that I
under-partitioned my hd when I was redoing my iBook to triple boot with
9, Jag, and YDL3.

Now, I did the eveything installation to be safe.  I would like to clean
house and there is no Redhat install / uninstall tool like there is on
the x86 versions...(I forget the name of the actual app).  Anyway...Is
there something graphical that can allow me to uninstall the stuff that
I don't use ala Redhat?  I really do not want to backup and repartition
and install.  It is a huge time commitment as you all well know.

Scott