No CDROM

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Oct 26 09:01:02 2003

Dear Clive:
I am offended by your attitude.  OpenSource, by it's definition is not
about you.  The best help I can offer is to install MacOs X.  Most
users of Linux appreciate the community aspect of the system.

Regards,
Bruce
FWIW: Insure that the SCSI emulation of IDE module is being loaded
(should be in your initrd....img file.)