Restoring yaboot

Tim Shubitz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 29 11:54:01 2003

Michael,
    Did you even try what I suggested? That setting is stored in NVRAM
which can be reset by zapping the PRAM. Every time that I've installed
a newer version of OS X, betas, etc. on other partitions I have on my
PowerBook the boot partition is set to whatever I just installed. I
password-protect my laptop via OpenFirmware which gets in the way of
PRAM zapping. I disable the OpenFirmware password, restart, zap the
PRAM and voila. Every time. Give it a whirl and see what happens.