Restoring yaboot

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 29 17:25:00 2003

I suspect since you haven't forwarded any "Irish prayer" emails to
500 of your closest friends your luck will be running terribly bad,
and when you zap your PRAM, your computer will blow-up.  Completely
destroying everything on your hard drive.  And if you live in So Cal
probably start a forest fire which will get traced back to your house
as the point of origin.  Thus getting you jailed as an arsonist and
murderer.  OR you could zap your PRAM and it will work.  Totally up
to you.  I would go with the latter, but then again I forward the
irish prayer and believe that some guy in NYC is making bonzai
kittens.   And am waiting for the statue of limitaions on arson to
run out.....

----snipped----