OS X 10.2.8 causing problems for YDL 3.0?

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 13:50:00 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 19:12, newsman@verizon.net wrote:

> I am, however, very disappointed in Apple. This is the kind of crap I
> expect from Microsoft! Next time I won't be so quick to install a system
> update.

I'm sorry, but while Apple brought us some wondeful tools and ideas, they
would be MUCH WORSE than m$ should they ever be in their place.

- Apple sold betas versions of OS X
- Customers who had paid for 10.1 never got an upgrade on 10.2 (see it happen
again with 10.3 I imagine)
- Apple built a crappy combo in the iBooks but you'll never find anything on
their sites admitting it
- some 10.x upgrades completely broke SD burning on my iBook, not only in
MacOS, but also in YDL!

SO I trust the good old "if it ain't broke, don't mend it". If you don't
REQUIRE an upgrade, DON'T upgrade.

Thierry

--
Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.