linux on mac

onder yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 28 10:00:01 2003

Dear friend

Sorry for my "poor questions" but before I "Smoking, Drinking, Swearing,
Yelling at the Dog for no reason", I really need to know what it is..

Coz of this i try to install YDL first to see. Honestly i have no clue what
will i see after installing on my desktop. This is given me adrenalin :-)

now your explanation given me so much knowledges. Thank you..

But i have some "silly" questions too

1- i have i mac 350 mhz with 7 MB HD and 64 rem.. i will use 1 part for
macOs 9.2.2.. 1 part for 9.04 hfs sor sharing with linux..for this reason i
need some fewer part firstly to learn linux..

can i use linux in 1 MB part ?? is it less for YDL ??? What do you advice ?

2- i dont have YDL installation cd. Can i download from net ??

3- YDL is good for mac ?? how is redhead or mandrake ?????? Or any others ??
(i donno anything about them too)

4-Can i use Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweawer, Freehand on linux ??