linux on mac

onder yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 28 13:20:01 2003

Dear nathan and masarasnake,

> YDL does comes with a free program called Mac-ON-Linux (or "MOL" for
> short) which will fire up a emulation session of MacOS inside of linux
> that will allow you to run those applications inside another window in
> linux.

Wow.. How it can be ?? would you tell me more about this please..

For example. i have 4 disks partion.

1-Mac os 9.04 with HFS
2-Macos 9.2.2 with HFS+
3- YDL HFS

if i have Flash in 9.04 by your say i can open it in linux ?

This is amazing..

>I assume you mean you have a 7 Gigabyte hard drive?  I don't think Apple
>ever shipped a iMac with a 7 Megabyte hard drive..

Yes imac 350 DV.. 7 GB with 64 MB rem.. i will change rem with 128 or 256
soon.

>Sorry, I'm hazarding a guess that English is not your
>first lanaguage, if this is incorrect, sorry!

You are right. English is not my first language. i know i made some
mistakes. Sorry for that. But at least you can understand me :-) thanks for
your help.. But this shows you are a linux too :-) harmonious

>HOWTO's, and other information.
>Some/Many of the HOWTO's (which are invaluable) have been translated into
>multiple languages

I check that meterial how to.. But i am sorry it is so complex and not for
us.. This conversation better then that..