Exclude hidden files/folders from backup

Dene Stringfellow yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 1 12:34:00 2004

Thanks again for your reply Ken. I'll have a look at the 2 links you
sent.

BTW, the 367Mb was just a backup test sample.

In the meantime, I've  been hunting around on the net and have a
horrible feeling the problem may be to do with a lack of an installed
driver for the DAT drive!

I kind of assumed everything would have been detected and installed
during the setup installation process!?

Info:

I'm running YDL 3.0 on an Apple Workgroup Server 8550/132 with an
internal Archive Python DDS2 DAT Drive 02830-XXX version 5.76 on SCSI ID

2.

When I run the command:

mt status

I get the following returned:

SCSI 2 tape drive:
File number=0, block number=0, partition=0.
Tape block size 512 bytes. Density code 0x24 (DDS-2).
Soft error count since last status=0
General status bits on (41010000):
 BOT ONLINE IM_REP_EN

>From the following webpage:

http://www.jpsdomain.org/linux/OnStream_DI-30-RedHat_Backup_mini-HOWTO.html

- it would appear that the drive may be being run through the IDE
driver!!! (- if I've understood correctly?!)

So, where can I find and how do I install the SCSI driver for the
Archive Python DDS2 DAT Drive 02830-XXX?

Thanks again for your patience.

Dene

 Dene Stringfellow