Ati radeon 7500 dualhead and Ibook = rpm database corrupted.

Andres Tello Abrego yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 9 08:21:01 2004

Hi Krischan...

But I´ve been unable to setup the dualhead... :(
Try the config file of the first link...
Maybe, that will work with you :(

And, my question is, how do I configure apt to work?