ROMS for MOL

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 16 23:38:02 2004

I have the same questions as Ken below has and perhaps just one more.
If Ken and I do what Clinton sugest, how coul we install (or I should say=
=20
re-install) OS9 though Yellow Dog Linux? There has got to be any eaiser w=
ay=20
to place a ROM of my current hardware and OS so that MOL can use.

If I have to attempt to reinstall my Mac OS through Linu, I think I'll ju=
st=20
leave well enough alone and do without MOL.

On Friday 16 April 2004 09:23, Kenneth Browne wrote:
> Clinton MacDonald wrote:
> >> Anyone know where or how I can get a ROM for my OLD WORLD MAC?
> >> Everytime I attempt to run MOL it gives me a message that I need a O=
LD