ROMS for MOL

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 17 05:30:01 2004

Mr. Schwarzkopf:

Eric Schwarzkopf wrote:
> I have the same questions as Ken below has and perhaps
> just one more. If Ken and I do what Clinton sugest,
> how could we install (or I should say  re-install) OS9
> though Yellow Dog Linux? There has got to be any eaiser
> way to place a ROM of my current hardware and OS so that
> MOL can use.

Really? I found that installing the ROM through the expedient of
reinstalling Mac OS 9 was extremely easy. Since almost all of Mac OS 9
was already installed, the reinstallation took only a couple of minutes,
and required no subsequent reconfiguration or debugging.

Just my thoughts.

Best wishes,
Clint