Installing YDL 3.0.1 From External Firewire CDROM

peter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 20 22:21:02 2004

have you tried holding down option at boot? that gives you a list of=20
the drives/partitions with bootable media, you should be able to use=20
that to choose your external drive with the installation CD.

fwiw... holding down 't', i think that boots your powerbook up in an=20
'external drive' sort of mode, so that you could mount your powerbook's=20=

internal hard drive on another computer via firewire.

peter