Mounting a CF card

Joe Villari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 28 20:53:01 2004

Ok Jim

I've just looked over my notes and I had to recompile my kernel to get
the ide-cs working. It's not that big of a deal. You don't need extra
disk space or anything. Just follow the howto from the ydl support
pages. Basically you run make menuconfig and it will prompt you through
the whole thing. Just pay attention to what you are doing and you'll be
fine.

Joe