Removing/Resizing YDL?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:57:35 -0400

Unless you use a proprietary disk partitioning software you will erase
the whole OS X partition when you resize it.  You could make a seperate
partition out of the space you take away from linux and then you would
just have two hard disk icons show up in OS X but all the space would
be usable.
David C. Hacker, DVM