Removing/Resizing YDL?

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:25:58 -0400

to add a little to Dr. Clint's reply here - If you are *not* adverse to
using a CLI utility to do your backups, you could try psync. Carbon Copy
cloner uses this as part of it's backup options. It's a lot simpler to
use than rsync (it's designed specifically for local backups, not
network syncs). You can get it from Bombich Software:
	<http://www.bombich.com/software/ccc.html>
As long as you are able to mount the file system, you should be able to
use psync (or maybe even CCC) with no problems. In addition to being
simpler than rsync, psync preserves your resource fork by default.
Give it a whirl and let us know.

HTHO

--
     It's what you make it man