lists win ... next steps

Gavin Hemphill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:09:44 -0300

Thank you Kai.  Your response has convinced me to continue supporting
YDL as strongly as I can - although I still have concerns over the fact
that YDL 4 is based on Fedora.  Although I'll reserve judgment until I
have something in hand to test against the comparable core 2 installs
I've got in the X86 world.

The latest version of mailman provides almost painless management of
mailing lists - I can send you a howto that we've prepared ( I can't
"publish" it due to the internal documentation policy of the Canadian
Government :-) that covers most of the management issues.

In the future please consider doing a survey (easy to do on the YDL web
pages) before you make major changes.  Even better yet, maybe we can
find a way to allow you to accept volunteer help from the concerned
community.
	G++