yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1690 - 1 msg

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:08:23 -0400

Hey Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer -

I'll drop in my pennies.

My first thought is that your disk is corrupted. Somewhere in the
download/burn process, something went awry.

My second is that the partition map is wrong. Make sure that your first
partition (for YDL) is "unallocated".

To really get some help, toss out some more info, like:
	- How did you download and burn the ISOs?
	- How is your disk partitioned?
	- What Mac OS are you running?
	- How did you download and burn the ISOs?
	- What have you tried, thus far, to solve this

g'luck