VVDQ : pine??

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 07:36:13 MST 2004

Dear Beartooth:
This problem appears to be one of finding pine, one can do the
following:

[aguilarojo at arakus aguilarojo]$ whereis pine
pine: /usr/bin/pine /etc/pine.conf /usr/share/man/man1/pine.1.gz

Note how Linux tells you where it is located.  So then one way to invoke
pine to go to that directory and then do ./pine to start pine.