serious upgrade problem

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 28 21:57:07 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 23:17, Jima wrote:

Jima,
   Sometimes I get pissed off for not much. This is a part of my
personality. I called TSS 'lazy' simply because >I don't see as much
updates as I expected<. I'd like to see them flow. I know and understand
they focus their beloved baby: Y-HPC. My experiments and obstacles I've
hit recently (upgrading on my own) confirm this one more time: building
a distro is outrageously complex and time consuming.

   I did overcome my problems. Im sorry my post hurt you. I still think
they should update more packages. I'd love to see more people from TSS
(like Owen) pop in here and provide help and cool stuffs. I feel so
lonely right now.