Help With Open Office 1.1

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 2 11:36:01 2004

If you downloaded OO 1.1 from the YDL site (other distros I don't know),
I believe the executable for OO is "soffice" and should be
in your "/usr/bin/ " directory if you did a net-install. If not, just
run "which soffice" from the command line and it should tell you where
it is.

If you want to get rid of your old version, then run "yum remove
openoffice" and that will get rid of the version  that YDL installed.

G'luck

--
	"It's what you make it, man
	Takes time.