HELP: 2.6 + radeon problems [was: Kernel 2.6 build error]

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 9 12:10:02 2004

How are you trying to configure X?  Have you used Xatoconfig?  From
your last post, the problem appeared to be no usable screen options:
since you are using the Formac 1740, config for screens would be

Colour support 24-bit (16.7M colours)
Max Resolution 1280 x 1024
H- and V-values (v:30-82/h:50-75)

If I'm not mistaken, you've run in to this problem before, different
kernel, right?  Have you tried passing a kernel argument?  This would
force a screen.   Worth a shot.
Good luck!
Norberto