Variation on sharing files

peter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 12 22:30:02 2004

sure, the only difference would be that one internal drive is called
/dev/sda and the next /dev/sdb, etc. or hda and hdb (depending on
whether the disks are scsi or ide). can't say anything as far as if
you'll get any wierdness from programs or anything, though, if you're
going to try to run stuff that was installed for the debian side.
(that's beyond my level of unix-fu.)

peter